Winfield Township Assessor’s Office
Mark W. Malay is the Winfield Township Assessor. The assessor establishes values on all parcels of property within the township. The assessor does not levy taxes. The values determined by the assessor are used by other government entities to levy their taxes against.
Services offered through the Assessor’s Office include:
- Property Search
- Property searches can be conducted via internet. The data was compiled by the Assessor’s office solely for the governmental purpose of property assessment.
- This information should not be relied upon by anyone as a determination of ownership of property or market value. No warranties, expressed or implied are provided for the accuracy of data herein, its use, or its interpretation.
- Residential Exemption, This exemption is available to all property taxpayers residing in their homes as of January 1st of the taxing year.
- Home Improvement Exemption
- Senior Citizen Homestead Exemption
- Senior Citizen Assessment Freeze